Pages

11.23.2015

How I Lost 24 Pounds on the Medifast Diet in Less Than a Month (and You Can Too)

In this article I'd like to share a little bit of my personal experience with losing weight with medifast. For many of us, weight loss and dieting seems to be full time, life long, yo-yo exercise of ups and downs. As it had been for me as well BEFORE I discovered the Medifast diet. Now - I'm NOT going to tell you it was EASY, because like everything else in life....Medifast has it's challenges. But for me, a LIFELONG yo-yo dieter with periods of looking GREAT butting up against (no pun intended) MONTHS of being overweight, sluggish and unhappy, Medifast has been a miracle. Read on..:-)

How I did it

I HATE to be anti-climatic here, but I simply FOLLOWED the program. 5 meal replacement meals a day, and ONE lean and green meal. (7 ounces of fish or beef, veggies and salad for dinner.) I drank LOTS of shakes, ate LOTS of meal replacement bars and absolutely LOVED the soup. (still do!)

The first week I lost 9 pounds, of which a percentage was definitely water weight....but it STILL felt great to see the scale move DOWN!

The following 3 weeks I lost a consistent 5 pounds a week. I followed the plan ALMOST to a "T" with very little cheating, was RARELY hungry or irritable and for the most part, was the most seamless and stress free dieting regimen I've ever followed. I did my best to exercise regularly ( about 20 minutes a day of light cardio) and tried to maintain a happy, healthy and HOPEFUL outlook which I really DO believe played a part in my rapid success!

Is it For Everyone?

I simply don't know! But I know that meal replacement works for me - it's INEXPENSIVE when compared to regular eating or other diet programs ( I spent just over $300 for a MONTH of Medifast food selections and had more than a few days left over when I stopped) and quite simply, once you get into a flow.....the momentum carries you through. I've NEVER believed in fad diets like cabbage soup, high fat programs, and other similar deals EVEN though I know some people who have done well with them. Everyone has to make their OWN choices I've learned...but for me, it was the very BEST one I've ever made! This was over 2 years ago...and I have NOT gained the weight back. And whenever I FEEL like I may be packing on a touch of extra padding....I KNOW I have an old friend in Medifast that I can lean on should I need to once again..:-)

Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment