Pages

11.05.2015

The Amazon Diet - Is the 21 lbs in 21 Days Claim a Scam?

Lose 21 lbs. in 21 days! Impossible!

I'd heard all the hype about this new weight loss program called the Amazon Diet, but didn't believe its claims to help you lose up to a pound a day for the first few weeks. Nothing could do that ... or could it?

Ok, I'll admit it, my curiosity got the better of me and I logged onto the Amazon Diet website to find out more.

That's when I discovered that this new weight loss regime wasn't really a diet after all, but an herbal supplement that helps suppress your appetite and stimulates your metabolism in order to help you lose weight faster.

Made from the Cha' de bugre tree in Brazil, this weight loss herb is known in South America as the new weight loss miracle cure.

According to industry experts, Cha' de bugre doesn't just suppress your appetite, but gives you a feeling of fullness after just a few bites of food, which helps prevent binging once the herb's effects wear off.

When used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise plan, the herb seemed to offer remarkable weight loss results.

The only negative affect I could find listed on the website was the fact that Cha' de bugre contains caffeine, which may affect some people negatively if you're very sensitive to it (like if you get the shakes from a cup of coffee). But I figured if I could down a couple of lattes or espressos in a day with no ill effects, what was the caffeine in one little pill going to do?

I'm not one to usually fall for heavy advertising, but this time the claims seemed too good to pass up. The company I checked out was offering a free month's supply of the pill, so it a no-brainer to give it a try.

(I tell you about how to get a free month's supply of Amazon Diet pills at the link at the bottom of this story, so be sure to scroll down to the bottom to check that out.)

The claims were right. It did work.

Don't misunderstand, it didn't stop my hunger completely, but it sure did control it. After taking just a few bites of anything - a sandwich, a burger, even ice cream (my favorite diet-buster), I was pushing my plate away. Within days the scale began to move backwards for the first time in nearly a decade!

Now, the Amazon Diet isn't perfect (but what diet product is, right?). One downside to the pill is that after that initial weight plunge it is necessary to rev up your exercise program in order to continue to lose those excess pounds. With no active fat burner in it, The Amazon Diet is a great way to supplement your eating and exercise program, but it really can't sustain the same initial dramatic results when used alone. (If it could, that would be kind of scary actually.)

Despite the few negative aspects I found with this weight loss supplement, I have been very happy with the slimming results!
Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment