Pages

11.17.2015

Loss weight by Ending the Have a problem with Yourself

Self talk is vital. You can stop typically the struggle by ending the self talk that supports the struggle. You've heard it before--what you focus on is what you receive. Nowhere is that more true than in believing it is a struggle to stay healthy. Who would want to be healthy if it's such a horrible struggle? Yet, you've probably seen people who are fit, healthy and happy; you might even know a few. They seem to bounce when they walk. They're animated and excited about life, and if you asked them they wouldn't say it's a struggle. "What do you mean, " they'd ask? Struggle? Nah, I'm just doing what I want, " and they'd mean it.

Forget the notion that you have to struggle and eat celery sticks for dinner. It's not true. Despite the fact that you've lost the weight before and gained it right back, despite your belief that you can't even look at food without gaining weight. All of those thoughts are just more beliefs that are keeping you stuck. What you focus on becomes your reality.

What if You Never Got Hungry?

I'm a prime example. I don't struggle. Some days I eat a lot. Some days not so much. Some days very little. Yesterday I ate my usual breakfast and then, strangely, I just didn't feel hungry all day. I felt different somehow. Not ill, but I just didn't want to eat. "What's up with this?, " I thought to myself, but I decided to just ride it out and see what happened. Well, I'm here to tell you that nothing happened. I lived to tell another story, see another day. Nothing fell from the sky and the world didn't stop spinning because I didn't eat much yesterday. It was just another day.

Today I ate a few handfuls of malted milk balls. No big deal to me, but I know many of you are thinking, "I'd never be able to eat just some, I'd have to eat them all, " and that is my point. Telling yourself you can't eat "some, " or as many as you want, but that you believe you'd be compelled to eat them all, no matter how many there were is a belief that is keeping you stuck. I don't believe that to be true, and so, for me it is not true.

Changing a Fundamental Belief with EFT

How do you change a fundamental belief? You start with basic EFT using it for everything that comes up, even though it may not seem related. Every worry, fear, doubt, struggle. Use it on everything, and those issues that do make a difference in your eating will start dissolving away. Try it - what have you got to lose but some weight?

What's EFT? It's Emotional Freedom Training and it's taking the world by storm as an easy, self administered practice to help reduce or eliminate the emotional issues that keep us stuck. Free information available at EmoFree. com. I added EFT to my toolkit as soon as I learned it because it's easy to learn, easy to use, and it's effective.

To learn EFT specifically for weight loss, get The Daily Bites (see resource box below).
Remember those healthy folks I mentioned earlier? They don't view how they eat or how much they exercise as a struggle at all. They are active because they want to be active, and they eat foods that make them feel great. They probably eat a lot of the same things you eat too--I'm talking about everyday people who have learned to feel good about themselves. None of them are perfect--despite the common belief that there is some "perfect" body, it's just not true. Everyone has a wrinkle here, extra skin there. Every single one of us is flawed in some way or another. It's what makes us unique.
Choose to focus on the benefits, rather than the sacrifice

Everything worthwhile takes effort--having a baby comes to mind. All mothers will likely agree that childbirth has its down side, but the ultimate reward makes it all worth it (yes, some women feel great while pregnant, but I wasn't one of them). Otherwise, everyone would become a single child.; -) Think about it.

Being a professional musician or football player comes to numerous who played Little Little league and started practicing the particular piano when they had been very small. Padraig harrington has been only 3 or 4-years old when his dad first taught him in order to hold a golf golf club. He also showed your pet videos of professional golf players if he sat in their high chair eating their dinner (his dad has been a little odd, I would say). Woods started golfing at such a younger age which he literally increased up playing the overall game. This individual wanted to play. Their father undoubtedly drove your pet to work harder in it than most kids would, but he experienced to have a solid drive of his personal or he never might have made it. But you may be wondering what if he'd hit 6-year's old and suddenly believed to himself, "I don't wish to practice. I hate golfing. I want to perform with my friends. Items never be any great at his stupid sport. inch

Maybe things might have ended up differently. The particular bottom line though will be he did what this individual did because he desired to (his parents certainly had a lot in order to do with it too), as well as the reward? Today he is considered as the most gifted golf player ever, and to exactly what does he attribute their success? The practice plus discipline of his thoughts. He learned in one associated with his primary coaches in order to harness the power associated with his mind--using NLP plus hypnosis techniques (and probably he's since started in order to use EFT as well). Learn to occurs thoughts to focus on the particular results you would like - or even conversely concentrate on avoiding exactly what you do not would like, and you will win your reward, loving the process, rather of dreading it.

Exactly how to Get Started

Beginning from right now, obtain a box of toothpicks, matchsticks, marbles, small rocks or even twigs from the backyard. Something small enough a person can make it with a person. Whenever you catch your self starting to say something negative, "I don't would like to..., or, "I dislike..., " or "I'm going to strangle... " Anything unfavorable you catch yourself stating or starting to say, regardless of whether towards yourself or somebody else doesn't matter.

Begin noticing how often if you're feeding yourself negative power. Then, apply the QUIT technique as soon because you realize you are usually doing it, you shout (to yourself) STOP, plus immediately replace what a person were saying with some thing else. Here's what We mean:

"I hate getting to wash the... QUIT... it's nice obtaining a opportunity to stretch and flex while the car will get cleaned. "

Yes, it can stiff and forced, in first. Anytime you try to change a conduct it will feel pressured. Just allow yourself to be able to learn to make do it yourself talk, and that early on discomfort with the method will pass. It may start to be enjoyment to "catch" yourself. Since soon as you commence doing it, you'll recognize how often you're recently been feeding yourself negativity, and you should also see how quickly you may change that behavior.

Positive people tend to be able to be happier people. Now i'm not suggesting you obtain a individuality change, but I will be indicating, if you ultimately desire to drop some weight in addition to never see it once more that you change your current thinking from how very much you'll have to challenge to simply how much better most likely going to feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment