Pages

11.18.2015

3 Easy Ways to Get the Most Out of the Medifast Diet

In this article we are going to look at 3 easy ways to maximize your success with the Medifast diet. As many of you already know, Medifast is a simple and straightforward way to dropping LOTS of weight safely and easily, and in a hurry! But there are ALWAYS little things you can do to turbocharge your results, and optimize your outcomes...and I like to think that I've tried them all..:-) So if you are ON Medifast right now, and want a couple pointers in the proverbially right direction ( which in our case...is an arrow DOWN on the scale!) read on as I share a few of my favorites.

Filed Under: Diversity is Key

Lots of people who use Medifast have a PARTICULAR food or flavor that they LOVE. (as do I!) But...one key I have found to take my own meal replacement efforts UP a notch is to mix things up! If you eat the same foods, day after day you WILL be prone to tire of them, EVEN if they are things you love to eat. And people who get BORED on diets, tend to quit them FASTER and with less success than those of us who keep things interesting and diverse day to day!

Filed Under: There is MAGIC in the Motion!

It amazes me how much Medifast makes me want to move, energized and eager to show off the pounds that are melting away. But so many people I speak to, ( men and women alike!) movement is like a FOUR LETTER word, even when on a weight loss program. Notice that I did NOT say exercise - as that tends to intimidate some people..:-) Just start by moving your body, in a chair, in your living room, in your garden....just MOVE! The combination WILL pay huge dividends, I promise!

Filed Under: Vivid Visualization

This is VERY important to me - PICTURE your body looking the way you want it to. Look in the mirror and VISUALIZE yourself looking your best in YEARS....attractive, confident and beautiful! This ALWAYS helps me when I hit a bump, or rut...allowing my "minds" eye to see the fruits of my labor paying off, EVEN when the mirror hasn't quite caught up yet..:-)

Filed Under: Who is Medifast For?

Anyone who has NOT had success on OTHER diet programs! If you've failed with other weight loss regimens, the Medifast weight loss community may be EXACTLY what you are looking for.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1344314

No comments:

Post a Comment