Pages

11.09.2015

Top 10 Diets Review By A Professional

The top 10 diets review is my way of helping you find the right diet plan for you. You could say that I'm a "professional dieter". I've been on just about every diet plan you could think of and have had success and some total failures. So, I can certainly identify with those of you looking for just one of those top 10 diets review to give you the results want.

The top 10 diets review may give you some preliminary information to get you on your way.

I rate them top 10 diets because their names are well known to me and I could rattle them off without thinking. See, I told you I was a professional dieter. Believe me, I know your pain.

So, is my top 10 diets review with a bit of information from each. I won't go into my results for the ones that I have used because we are all different and our bodies respond differently so I don't think it would be fair to you and I don't want to mislead you in anyway.

1. Fat Loss 4 Idiots seems to be the hot favourite and is getting a lot of press. It is claimed that you can lose 9 pounds in 11 days. This sounds very exciting and from what I've read there are a lot of successes. Thousands of people are rushing to join. This program believes that not all food is created equal and that you're eating the wrong foods, the wrong types of calories per meal, and eating meals at the wrong patterns each day. The food you eat can make you thin or fat as well as at the right intervals each day. More later.

2. Weight Watchers: Weight Watchers has been around for about 45 years so it has a good track record. They promote healthy habits, a supportive environment, and exercise, and making smart food choices. Weight Watchers involves meetings and also has online support techniques.

3. Jenny Craig has been around since 1983. It offers a comprehensive weight management program that helps clients learn how to eat the foods they want, increase their energy and build more balance in their lives. It does involve purchasing pre packaged meals from the company.

4. Nutrisystem has also been around for a long time and they also require purchasing their meals. They say that the Nutrisystem program is a complete, real life solution to losing weight. They have features of low Glycemic Index foods with the right amount of protein to keep your blood sugars stable.

5. The South Beach Diet™ is not a traditional low-carb plan. It encourages you to choose the right carbs, such as whole grains and vegetables; the right fats; and lean sources of protein. They have special tools, recipes, and customized meal plans.

6. Low carb diets. This type of diet requires that your diet be low in carbohydrates and higher in protein. Carbohydrates turn into glucose once they enter the bloodstream. This increase in sugar from the carbohydrates, cause your blood sugar to increase, triggering your pancreas to release insulin and insulin controls where the blood sugar is stored. Excess is stored as fat. Low carbohydrate diets help access your body fat and burn fat for energy.

7. The Atkins Diet is another low carbohydrate diet. According to their web site they say that this program takes off more fat than any other diet on which you would be eating an equal number of calories.

8. Low GI diets started around 1981 originally designed for diabetics to help them maintain a stable blood sugar.

9. Optifast is a program designed to completely replace food without adding extra vitamins or supplements.

10. Slim-Fast is more than a line of diet shakes. In recent years, the company has developed soups, pasta, meal-in-one bars, and snacks -- all based on the premise that meal replacement products help people lose weight.

As you can see from my top 10 diets review there is a variety to choose from. You may want the tried and true programs or you may choose another that is more recent and have lots of excited people flocking to it.

Whatever you choose, it will take the right mindset and commitment from you for success. I wish you all the best and every success. I hope the top 10 diets review was of some help to you.
Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment