Pages

11.10.2015

Celebrity Diets - Celebrities on the 5 Factor Diet

We all know it is a lot easier to lose weight when you are a celebrity. After all, the big name actors and actresses usually make so much money that they can easily hire a personal chef, consult with the latest diet guru personally, and have a personal trainer come to their house to work out with them in their own private weight training room every day. But that doesn't stop us from thinking that what works for the celebs might work for us, and often times it will work. It just takes a little extra will power when you don't have a personal minder to tell you to "Put down that snack!"

Let's face it though, we have some advantages over the Hollywood A-listers. I don't have to worry about a paparazzi photographer snapping my picture as I put a donut in my mouth the day after I claimed how great my diet was going. And People won't be publishing a photo essay of my exploits in yo-yo dieting on the front cover next week, complete with photos of me at various weights. All in all, I think I'm doing okay, even if I can't get Harley Pasternak to come by my house and make sure my form is correct as I lift a few dumbbells. He's too busy helping Jessica Simpson! So let's take a look at Hollywood's Hottest Diet.

What is the Five Factor Diet?

Created by celebrity trainer, Harley Pasternak, the Five Factor Plan has literally taken Hollywood by storm. Of course, this makes total sense since Harley actually designed the diet just for them. Luckily, we can be just like the celebs by picking up one of his two books, 5-Factor Fitness or The Five Factor Diet, or by joining the website.

How does the Five Factor Diet work?

It involves five meals per day, with each meal consisting of five parts (protein, healthy fats, low-glycemic carbs, fiber, and a sugar-free drink). This plan also requires more than just watching what you eat. If you want a Hollywood body, you need to hit the exercise mat. Fortunately, each of your work-outs is only 25 minutes long and requires little equipment, just dumbells and a bench. Now that's not too hard is it?

The good news is, you should see results in five weeks and you get to cheat once a week as well. That's what I am going to tell the paparazzi when they catch me. "Hey guys, it's my cheat day! "

Seriously though, just make sure your cheat day doesn't turn into a cheat week. I think it is great that purposeful cheating is being built into many of the popular diet plans nowadays because if you are expected to change your entire lifestyle then it makes sense to recognize that you are not always going to be perfect about your food choices, nor should you really desire to be. Chocolate cake tastes good and that is part of what life is all about. So enjoy the day off, and then get right back to the program the next day because you have next weeks' day off to look forward to.

What Celebs are fans of the Five Factor Plan?

Alicia Keys, John Mayer, Eva Mendes, Kanye West and Jessica Simpson, for starters. Harley is pretty much the go-to guy for singers, but that's not all. Vanessa Williams, Katherine Heigl and Halle Berry have all gotten into great shape with the Five Factor Diet as well.
Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment